Software as a Service (SaaS)
NSTEP can help your business reduce IT operating costs and achieve simplified management with Business Productivity Online Services, the future of application and license management. Microsoft offers a comprehensive set of cloud-based business solutions that complement the portfolio of enterprise-class on-premises solutions customers already know and trust. With Microsoft Online Services, you can help customers leverage the benefits of the cloud without compromise on capabilities. Below highlights our Microsoft SaaS offerings for the Business Productivity Online Suite, Windows Intune, and Dynamics CRM.
-Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS)
BPOS includes Microsoft Exchange Online for email and calendaring;Microsoft SharePoint Online for portals and document sharing; Microsoft Office Communications Online for presence availability, instant messaging, and peer to peer audio calls; and Office Live Meeting for web and video conferencing - All licensed, provisioned, and maintained by NSTEP and Microsoft administrators for you. With BPOS and Microsoft Cloud, you get a scalable solution that is subscription based along with exceptional English speaking support from NSTEP. Grow or shrink as your unique business requirements demand, perfect for the pay as you grow model.
-Windows Intune simplifies and helps businesses manage and secure PCs using Windows cloud services and Windows 7—so your computers and users can operate at peak performance from virtually anywhere.
Windows Intune is a comprehensive solution that brings together cloud-based PC management and endpoint protection with upgrade rights to Windows 7 Enterprise and future version of Windows. If you're thinking of upgrading to Windows 7, this is the way to do it!With the Windows Intune cloud service, you chose whether your IT section or NSTEP administrators managed such services as:
- Manage updates and security patches
- Protect PCs from malware and spyware
- Proactively monitor PC health
- Provide remote assistance by NSTEP administrators
- Track hardware and software inventory with the click of a button
- Set security policies according to your organizations requirements
Combine familiar Microsoft Office applications with powerful CRM software to improve marketing effectiveness, boost sales, and enrich customer service interactions. Microsoft Dynamics CRM equips business professionals with access to customer information through a familiar Microsoft Outlook experience which helps ensure rapid user adoption and fast results.
Deliver on the power of productivity with a CRM solution that is:
- Intelligent—real-time analytics and streamlined business processes that enable informed decisions and operational efficiencies.
- Connected—connections across people, processes, and ecosystems that allow businesses to maximize the value of relationships and systems.
And with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, you get the same powerful CRM software delivered as a cloud service from Microsoft, enabling instant-on anywhere access worldwide, predictable pay as you go pricing, and a financially backed service level agreement (SLA).
Benefit from the convenience of the cloud with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online with a solution that offers:
- Rapid Time to Value: Meet tight time to market requirements that may challenge in-house resources
- Management Simplicity: Ongoing application maintenance minimizing your need to manage multiple vendors or internal support resources
- Improved Quality of Service: Reliable performance supported by a financially -backed 99.9 percent service level agreement (SLA)
- Flexibility: Scale the number of users up or down based on your need
- Cost Predictability: Change capital expenditures into predictable operating expenses.
Microsoft Online Services (MOS) are enterprise-class solutions that provide the reliability, security, and global reach your customers demand. Hosted by Microsoft in our world-class datacenters, MOS are delivered to customers as subscription-based services, reliably deliver 99.9% scheduled uptime, and carry a financially backed service level agreement.